The ArchesDB interface is designed to explore Arches data from a Web browser. It has been built around the enhanced catalogue of detections. A lot of previews and other ancillary data are attached to the catalogue sources which provides users with a powerfull quick-look facility.
The ArchesDB supports very complex queries. Datata can be filtered by:
- Positions expressed as cones, position lists or polynomial regions
- Sources parameters
- Detection parameters
- Possible identifications computed by the ACDS task of the XMM-Newton pipeline
- Possible identifications extracted from the Arches Xmatched catalogue
- Possible cluster detections resulting from the Arches Cluster Finder
- Spectral features fitted for the XMM-Newton spectral-fit Database
The database can be accessed here.
The guidline of the tutorial given in the Workshop can accessed here
The ArchesDB is an extension of the XCatDB which also provides access to both dr4 and dr5 3XMM catalogues.
The SED Archive at Centro de Astrobiología (INTA-CSIC) provides access to the Spectral Energy Distributions (SEDs) of the objects included in the enhanced
XMM-Newton catalogue built within the ARCHES project.
The system permits web-based queries by lists of object names and/or coordinates and radius.
The output format is in HTML or ASCII and the SEDs can be downloaded in VOTable or ASCII format. The magnitude to flux conversion was done using the Filter Profile Service (link) of the Spanish Virtual Observatory.
The system also implements visualization capabilities as well as the possibility of sending the SEDs to Virtual Observatory tools through the SAMP protocol.
The archive can be accessed here (link).
An overview of the system can be found here (link)
Support: arches [at] cab.inta-csic.es